Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spent a glorious weekend in Las Vegas with my husband and friends this past week. I really do love that town!! There are few places in the world that will allow you to stay up all night, spend an insane amount of money, drink on the street and eat a Fatburger at 4am. What a weekend it was!

I love traveling with my husband. We actually went on our first trip very early on in our relationship. I had no idea he hated to fly, he had no idea I feel asleep so early at night!! The trip didn't get off to the best start, but after some great Mexican food and a Margarita- it turned out to be one of my favorite weekends with him.

Jeff and I have 2 things we won't generally do on vacation- meet other couples/make new friends and make solid plans. However, we did meet Nate & Sarah on our trip to Orlando and were very happy we did!! We also made solid plans in Hawaii during the Honeymoon- a dinner cruise and 2 Luau's- but that was it! We like to play it by ear, have fun and just enjoy each other's company.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Where is the one place you think every couple should visit? Where should couples never travel?

1 comment:

  1. Favorite vacation spot: Taormina, Sicily
    One place every couple should visit:
    Sedona, Arizona
    Place where couples should never travel: Naples, Italy (cars do not stop for pedestrians, you will be robbed)---did not take the wife to that city but have been there with friends.

    ReplyDelete